August 1 - First Opening Day | 10am-6pm
Time & Location
About the Event
WHAT TO EXPECT
Rainbow Ranger Station is our home and all of the animals are in our back yard - please keep this in mind when visiting us, this is where we live! We are new to all of this and will adjust how things run as we learn :) Please be patient with us!
**This is not a public property, and we will be abiding by the gathering rules set out due to Covid-19 restrictions (currently 25 people outdoors). No personal medical questions will be asked, and because we are outside, masks are optional and personal choice.**
We currently have 30-40 animals, including ponies, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, bunnies, cats, dogs, and a cow. The tour won't be long, but you are welcome to stay for your 2 full hours. You can pet anyone that comes up to the fence, and you can enter the bunny and chicken enclosure with guidance from us!
Stay for a picnic, if you wish - pack your own blanket, snacks and water. *Please bring Plant-based snacks, otherwise you may get the side-eye from our cow, Van.
We will also have a short walking trail in the back forest!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- shoes you don't mind getting a bit of poop on
- dress appropriately for the weather - there is no place to go indoors.
BRING YOUR OWN:
- Re-useable water bottle
- Plant-based picnic lunch or snacks, if you wish
- Picnic blanket if you wish to sit and relax
WHERE TO PARK:
Park on the gravel road (Monominto), not in our driveway. The driveway is a lovely walk from the road. If there are mobility challenges, please drive right up to the house to park, for your convenience.
- Outside hose to fill up water - because hose water tastes the best
- 3 large dogs that love pets - although please mention if you are frightened of dogs
WANT TO BRING TREATS FOR THE ANIMALS?
- Kale or any leafy greens, carrots, apples, corn on the cob, watermelon, berries - are the favourites! Most vegetables and fruit are ok - please do not bring any citrus, peppers, rhubarb, onions, or grapes for the animals.
From Anola, MB: Head East on Hwy 15, 3 miles past Anola. Turn right on Monominto Road. Look for the Rainbow Ranger Station Sign - the second driveway on the left.
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? Contact us here.
Or email email@example.com
- RRS Tour | 10am - 12pm$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- RRS Tour | 12pm - 2pm$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- RRS Tour | 2pm - 4pm$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- RRS Tour | 4pm - 6pm$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0