August 8 | 10am-4pm
Time & Location
About the Event
WHAT TO EXPECT
Rainbow Ranger Station is our home and all of the animals are in our back yard - please keep this in mind when visiting us, this is where we live! We are new to all of this and will adjust how things run as we learn :) Please be patient with us!
We currently have 30-40 animals, including ponies, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, bunnies, cats, dogs, and a cow. The tour won't be long, but you are welcome to stay for your 2 full hours. You can pet anyone that comes up to the fence, and you can enter the bunny and chicken enclosure with guidance from us!
Stay for a picnic, if you wish - pack your own blanket, snacks and water. *Please bring Plant-based snacks, otherwise you may get the side-eye from our cow, Van.
We will also have a short walking trail in the back forest!
WHAT TO WEAR:
- shoes you don't mind getting a bit of poop on
- dress appropriately for the weather - there is no place to go indoors.
BRING YOUR OWN:
- Re-useable water bottle
- Plant-based picnic lunch or snacks, if you wish
- Picnic blanket if you wish to sit and relax
WHERE TO PARK:
Park on the gravel road (Monominto) if you would like a lovely walk from the road. You can park in front of the goose enclosure, by the pond. (This may change) If there are mobility challenges, please drive right up to the house to park.
- Outside hose to fill up water - because hose water tastes the best
- 3 large dogs that love pets - although please mention if you are frightened of dogs
WANT TO BRING TREATS FOR THE ANIMALS?
- Kale or any leafy greens, carrots, apples, corn on the cob, watermelon, berries - are the favourites! Most vegetables and fruit are ok - please do not bring any citrus, peppers, rhubarb, onions, or grapes for the animals.
From Anola, MB: Head East on Hwy 15, 3 miles past Anola. Turn right on Monominto Road. Look for the Rainbow Ranger Station Sign - the second driveway on the left.
QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? Contact us here.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RRS Tour | 10am - 12pm$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- RRS Tour | 12pm - 2pm$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- RRS Tour | 2pm - 4pm$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0